Thursday, 22 May 2014

No Game No Life...^_^


"No Game No Life" 

          This is the quote that describe me the best. I had fallen in love with games since I was in kinder garden. My uncle is someone that open a game shop. In his shop, there are lot of Play Station that could be played after pay. He always bring me to his shop to play games. And because of that, I am familiar with games. Without games, there is no meaning to my life.



          Among the games I have played, there are a few games that I like the most. One of them is Devil May Cry. It is a must-try game for those who want a thrilling gaming experience and beautiful graphic at the same time. Devil May Cry is a series developed by Capcom. 5 games had been published, namely Devil May Cry, Devil May Cry 2, Devil May Cry 3, Devil May Cry 4 and Dmc. The gameplay of the series focuses primarily on fast, stylish combat. Some puzzle-solving and exploration elements besides its survival horror origins. The main reason I like this game is that it has a high resolution and high quality graphic. The skills possesses by the main character of the series, Dante are also very cool and stylish. Dante is the son of Sparda and can transformed into demon. His main weapon is a sword called Rebellion and a twin pistol. The fast paced gameplay and good story line have drive me crazily attracted by the game.

          In the game, the gamers have to play as Dante or sometimes other character as well. The role of the gamers is to act as a demon hunter that destroy all of the demons the main character meet. They will go through thrilling and breath-taking scenes by exploring a lot of beautiful designed scene while killing demons before encounter with bosses. The monsters or in the game known as demons are all different and each possesses special moves. The bosses are often huge in size and look cool. One can defeat the boss when find out the battle style of the boss.








          Another game I like and I think can be compared with Devil May Cry series is Final Fantasy series that also have high quality graphic and high resolution. Final Fantasy series has a nice storyline although the story often with a sad ending. Unlike Devil May Cry series, there are various settings and background in the game.





          These are the games I like the most and everyone  is welcomed to play the games I mentioned to have a relaxation from tiring study life. Again, no game no life. There are lots of ways to enjoy our life and my way is to play games. Playing games is one of the way to release stress as long as don't get too addicted to it.



4 comments:

  1. Hi, Ash~ I had brain-washed by this blog to have a look at these games when I was having stress in my uni life soon. Haha~ By the way you can include some skill-teachings or tutorials about these games because maybe some of us (especially me) is still newbie(or in other words: dump) to these games. Hehehe~ Have a nice day >.< XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love games! I've always been a gamer before pre-university life started. I don't play much now though. But I'm an avid fan of Fifa, or FPS (First-Person Shooter) games. Games bring colour to our lives somehow and improves our hand-eye coordination. I think you should maybe cut out the green in your font because it kinda does not blend in with your background which is dark red and increase the size of font on the smaller sized capitals. Anyways, great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marvellous ! I have also played these tempting games before but never played finish the whole game.
    However, i personally dislike the musics in this blog which make me feel irritated. You might try to change to some romatic musics such as I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston , My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion and others. On the other hand, you might consider to change the words' font size bigger so that they can be viewed esily.
    Overall its excellent and astonishing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn... those game reminds me of the good olden days. I enjoy final fantasy 7 very much especially the spiky character call CLOUD STRIFE. MAN, THAT GUY IS SO COOL AND HIS ATTIRE AND HAIRSTYLE REALLY BLOW MY MIND OUT. Why not you upload your gameplay moments especially for the FF? It will definitely tell us the storylinE of game.~~~

    ReplyDelete